INSTALLATION OF NEW ORGANS AND TRANSFER OF AUTHORITY AT FUPRO-BENIN: ATHANASE AGUIYA take over the reins for five (05) years
Lire la version française Ici
On Thursday, June 04, 2020 took place at the conference hall of the Federation of Benin Producers’ Unions (FUPRO) in Bohicon, the installation of new organs (Board of directors and monitoring committee) and transfer of authority.
After 3 years of management and in compliance with the statutory provision, the old executive board and monitoring committee pass the torch to the new this Thursday, June 04, 2020 for a 5-year term. It is in an atmosphere of conviviality that the present ceremony took place and saw the installation of nine (9) members of the new executive board with others board members elected in addition to the three (3) monitoring committee.
This new executive board of the Federation of Benin Producers’ Unions (FUPRO) will be chaired by Mr. AGUIYA Athanase
The other members of the executive board are:
– First vice-chairman: OROU DODO Moussa
– Second vice-chairman: VIGAN Nicolas
– General Secretary: KOUDERIN Martial
– General Treasurer: KALOA Zacharie
– Responsible for environment and agro-ecological transition: DOGBO Théophile
– Responsible for gender promotion: AYLARA Louise
– Responsible for innovation and training: KASSIRA Imorou
– Responsible for mobilizing own resources: LISSA Epiphane
The monitoring Committee (CS) is composed of three (3) members:
– Chairman: MONKIGUIRI Bio Innocent
– Reporter : Madame BOCOVOU. Eugenie
– General Secretary : SOLAGNI Martin
At the end of the installation, the chairman of FUPRO, AGUIYA Athanase firstly thank all the delegates at the general assembly on behalf of all the members of the new executive board for the confidence placed in them for the next five years.
In his closing address, he urged all elected officials and the organization of agricultural professionals to work hand in hand in order to raise the banner of FUPRO-BENIN for the success of this mandate. It is the only condition to face the challenge of the agricultural word with a view to improve the Well-being of men and women farmers in Benin.